Welcome to Praya Thai Massage. The experience of a real Thai massage in Berlin !
We offer you only traditional Thai and Thai-oil combination massages. We have found that these massages are the best and most effective, and we are sure you will be very happy and get good value for your money with either of these massages. We believe that if we give our customers the best service, then our business will prosper. We are pleased to offer you the best massage service possible.
Recommended massage by Praya Thai massage
The best and most relaxing massage from us is the Combination Thai-oil massage. Using our techniques of oil massage helps to relax your muscles, effectively and quickly. Muscle compression, joint mobilization and acupressure are also used during the treatment. We are confident that you will feel more comfortable with this massage rather than the traditional Thai massage without oil.
A 90 minute treatment is recommended for people who have soreness and stiffness over the whole body, as the muscles need to be massaged for a long period to become fully relaxed.
What does Thai massage feel like?
Thai massage is more energizing and rigorous than more classic forms of massage. Thai massage is also called Thai yoga massage, because the Masseur uses his or her hands, knees, legs, and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like stretches. Many people say Thai massage is like doing yoga without any work.
People describe Thai massage as both relaxing and energizing.
What conditions is Thai massage used for ?
Many people find that Thai massage has the following benefits :
- reduces stress
- increases energy and flexibility
- improves circulation and range of motion
- centers of the mind and body
Massage is not recommended for certain people:
- infectious skin disease, rash, or open wounds
- immediately after surgery
- immediately after chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor
- prone to blood clots. There is a risk of blood clots being dislodged. If you have heart disease,
check with your doctor before having a massage
- pregnant women should check with their doctor first if they are considering getting a massage.
Massage in pregnant women should be done by masseur who is certified in pregnancy massage.
- massage should not be done directly over bruises, inflamed skin, unhealed wounds, tumors,
abdominal hernia , or areas of recent fractures.
- Don't eat a heavy meal before the massage
- If it's your first time with us, arrive at least 10 minutes early to complete the necessary forms. Otherwise,
arrive 5 minutes early so you can have a few minutes to rest and relax before starting the massage
- Be sure that your masseur has your complete health history, because people with certain conditions
should not have Thai massage
- If you feel discomfort at any time, let your masseur know
We do not offer Erotic Massage !!
Montag-Freitag 11.00-19.00 Uhr,
an Wochenenden nur nach Terminvereinbarung. Nach18.00 Uhr bitte keine Termine vereinbaren !
Rufen Sie 0157- 5964 2265 an.
Falls niemand am Telefon antworten kann, kontaktieren Sie mich unter Whatsapp & iMessage oder nutzen Sie mein Kontaktformular.
Monday - Friday 11.00am-7.00pm
Weekends are available only in advance booking. After 6.00 pm NO Calls for appointment !
Call 0157- 5964 2265. In case nobody answers your call, please send a message on whatsapp & iMessage or Kontaktformular.
Potsdamer Platz 5 10785 Berlin
Pretiumoffices im 5.OG (5th floor) Entrance near Vapiano Restaurant
S1, S2, S25 + U2 Potsdamer Platz